Elevator Equipped Chambers
Elevator equipped modular chambers are used in places where there is a need to protect control cabinets, power switchboards, etc. against interference, destruction, and in places where mounting on the surface is limited due to aesthetic reasons.
The elevator mechanism is made of stainless steel.
The entire chamber and the retractable platform are fitted according to individual needs, to the size of the device that we want to hide. It may be operated manually or electrically.
The body of the chamber is made of the Polipit plastic (polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate).
- To be used in places where there is a need to protect control cabinets, power switchboards, etc. against interference, destruction, and in places where mounting on the surface is limited due to aesthetic reasons.
- Elevator mechanism made of stainless steel
- Retractable platform adapted to the size of the device (according to individual needs)
- Maximum cabinet weight up to 300 kg
- Pulling out manual or electric
- Chamber body made of fully recyclable Polipit plastic (polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate)
- Modular structure – module height of 75 mm
- High chamber body flexibility
- Types of chamber covers: in load classes from A-15 to F-900, may be made as to-be-filled, made of galvanized steel, of stainless steel, and of SMC plastic, in accordance with EN-124 Standard
- Diving bell – protection of devices against flooding
- Possibility of adjusting the elevator to any size of the concealed device
- Quick installation thanks to modular design and low weight
- Installation does not require concreting
- Immediately after laying, chamber body becomes resistant to a load of up to 90 tons
- Chamber body is not subject to erosion and crumbling
- Service life in the ground up to 50 years
- Chamber body is resistant to chemicals (road salt, fuels, etc.)
TP X/X L
- Modular chamber body made of Polipit plastic, with a strength of up to 90 tons
- Manually operated worm elevator made of stainless steel with a platform adapted to the size of the cabinet
- Electric control of the elevator mechanism (option)
- Chamber cover in load strength classes from A15 to F-900
- Diving bell securing the equipment against flooding