TP Water Supply System Chambers
TP modular chambers made of plastics (polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate) make up a 100% recycled system that is innovative, unique, and patented, and in which the chamber body may be loaded up to 90 tons (F-900 load class) without concreting.
They can be mounted on pipelines without the need to cut them.
We produce chambers with standard dimensions and with dimensions “bespoke” according to the contracting authority’s needs.
The chamber covers may be made of concrete, as well as made as to-be-filled, made of steel grooved, made of cast iron, and of SMC plastic, in load classes from A15 to F-900. They may also be equipped with hinges and supporting cylinders.
- Water supply installations in road and rail construction
- Chamber body of Polypit plastic (polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate), fully recyclable
- Modular design – module height of 75mm
- Dimensions: standard SK type concrete chambers, and non-standard dimensions according to the customer’s needs
- High chamber body flexibility
- Low module weight
- Chamber height from 20 to 400 cm
- Types of covers: may be made of concrete, as well as made as to-be-filled, made of steel, made of cast iron, or made of SMC plastic, in accordance with EN 124 Standard
- Precise cover leveling system
- Low cost of transport and storage
- Quick assembly – no need to use heavy equipment thanks to the modular structure and low weight
- Possibility of placing the chambers on existing installations without pipe cutting.
- Possibility of building chambers of any height
- Assembly does not require concreting
- Holes for pipes can be made anywhere, directly on the construction site
- Immediately after laying, the chamber body obtains strength up to 90 tons
- The chamber body is not subject to erosion and crumbling
- Service life in the ground up to 50 years
- Resistance of the chamber body to chemicals (road salt, fuels, etc.)
1. Height of the chamber body in the range of 75 mm – 3000 mm
2. All the chamber covers may be equipped with hinges, supporting cylinders, and locking systems