|The Users’ privacy protection is very important for company Innotechnika Sp. z o.o. For this reason, the Users of the innotechnika.pl website are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. The company Innotechnika Sp. z o.o. as the data administrator, it takes care of the security of data provided by Users. The Administrator’s goal is also to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data specified in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Therefore, taking care to protect the privacy of Website Users, in this document the Administrator informs about the legal grounds for processing personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the innotechnika.pl Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), methods of collecting, processing and protecting data personal, as well as about the Users’ rights.|
The user is any natural person to whom the data pertains, using the innotechnika.pl website or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the website innotechnika.pl is the company Innotechnika Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
|II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR|
1. The method of obtaining personal data The Administrator obtains personal data directly from the User via the Website by completing the contact form available on the Website by the User and sending a message to the Administrator via it. Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
2. Types of processed personal data The Administrator collects the following personal data about the User via the Website: 1. Name and surname; 2. E-mail address; 3. Telephone number; 4. Subject and content of the message.
|III. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING The method of processing the User’s data by the Administrator depends on the manner in which the User uses the Website and the functionalities available therein. The Administrator processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes: |
1. Communication with the User The Administrator uses the User’s personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User relates to the offered products or services, personal data security, network updates, reminders, as well as suggested offers of the Administrator or its partners. Communication with the User also applies to the User’s service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and answer his complaints or complaints.
2. Presenting commercial offers to the User by telephone. The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Administrator as part of his business, in particular by presenting commercial offers to the User by phone.
3. The Administrator may process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes: 1. In order to conclude and implement a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and service the User as the Administrator’s customer in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1)(b); 2. In order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Administrator’s client for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible claims from the User and who is the client as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in accordance with GDPR Article 6 (1)(f) and fulfillment of the Administrator’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1)(c); 3. In order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest within the meaning of GDPR Article 6(1)(f), as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or contact by phone for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; 4. In order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of GDPR Article 6(1)(c).
|IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA The User’s data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.|
|V. RIGHTS OF THE USER 1. Rights of the User The User at every stage of processing his data has a number of rights allowing him to access his data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct it, as well as have the right to object to their processing, may request the deletion of data, restriction of processing or data portability. If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator using the following contact details: 2. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority The user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office). If you have a user account or have added comments on this site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.|
|VI. COOKIES Cookies are not collected via the Website.|
If you leave a comment on our website, you will be able to choose to save your name, e-mail address and website address in cookies, thanks to which the above information will be conveniently completed when writing further comments. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
When logging in, we additionally create a few cookies needed to save your login information and select screen options. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select the “Remember me” option, the login will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data, it simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When you visit our website, cookies may be stored on your computer. A cookie is a small text file or set of data that the website you visit can place or save on your computer. Cookies themselves do not contain any personally identifiable information. However, if you provide us with personally identifiable information (e.g. by signing up for an internet-related service or password providing us), it may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. There are two types of cookies. The first type is a file that is saved on the computer for a long time and may remain there even after the device is turned off. Such a file may, for example, inform the website visitor what information on the website has been updated since the last visit. The second type is the so-called “session cookie”. When visiting the website, session cookies are temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. This is done, for example, to remember which language version of the page you have selected. Session cookies are not stored on your computer for a long time as they disappear when you close your internet browser. We may use third-party services to collect or process the information obtained by cookies.
to collect anonymous statistical data on website browsing patterns and trends;
to analyze sales data; to conduct marketing research; to adapt the content and functions of the website to the needs of users; to assist or track visits by users or certain internet services to the site; to allow users with passwords to revisit certain pages without having to re-enter previously entered information.
|VII. Embedded content from other websites Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves similarly as if the user visited a specific website directly.|
|VIII. Comments When a website visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data visible in the commenting form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help detect spam.|
|IX. Mass media If you are a registered user and uploading pictures to the website, you should avoid uploading pictures with EXIF location tags. Visitors to the website can download and read full location data from pictures on the website.|
|X. Marketing We would like to send you information about our products and services, which, based on your current interests, may be attractive to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications or materials, you can unsubscribe at any time. You have the right at any time to object to our contact for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing messages, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .|
|XI. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION |
1. Protection of personal data security The Administrator introduces appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Administrator are regularly monitored to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data The period of storage of Users’ data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Administrator. The administrator stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. for the period of running a business by the administrator. In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims against the background of the relations between the parties until the final legal settlement of these claims.
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be retained indefinitely. Thanks to this, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store the personal information entered in the profile. Every user can view, edit or delete his personal information at any time (except their username, which cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
Innotechnika Sp. z o.o. Pomorski Park Naukowo Technologiczny Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98 81-451, Gdynia Poland e-mail: email@example.com
This document was last updated on 01/07/2022.